1. Buying Scratchcards
1.1 Each Scratchcard must be bought for its full price, unless Scratchcards are given away by The Streetwear Studio (or, with The Streetwear Studio consent, by Retailers or other authorised persons or entities) in a promotion or as prizes for The Streetwear Studio Lottery games. Scratchcards can only be bought from The Streetwear Studio. The Streetwear Studio will not be liable to pay a Prize in respect of Scratchcards that are not bought or received in compliance with this Rule.
1.2 On receiving a Scratchcard, You must check that the Scratchcard has not been scratched off, damaged, mutilated, altered or tampered with, and that it is not a Defective Scratchcard. If it is any of these, You should give it back to the Retailer and request a different Scratchcard.
2. Your Responsibilities
2.1 You are responsible for keeping Your Scratchcard safe and in good condition. The Scratchcard must always be presented when claiming a Prize – if You don’t present the Scratchcard, the Prize won’t be paid.
2.2 You are also responsible for claiming (and checking you receive) the full amount of any Prize You are entitled to.
2.3 Neither The Streetwear Studio nor any Retailer will be responsible for:
- (a) loss, theft, mutilation, destruction or degradation of, or damage to, any Scratchcard; or
- (b) any mistakes or omissions in respect of data recorded or not recorded on any Scratchcard; or
- (c) any loss of whatever nature suffered or incurred by any person as a result of any of the above affecting the Scratchcard.
3. Claiming a Prize
3.1 You can only claim a Prize if You are in possession of the Winning Scratchcard at the time of claiming (subject to Rule 2.1) and:
- (a) You bought a Winning Scratchcard in accordance with Rule 1; or
- (b) You received a Winning Scratchcard as a gift from someone who bought it in accordance with Rule 1; or
- (c) You received a Winning Scratchcard in a promotion or as a prize from The Streetwear Studio or, with The Streetwear Studio consent, from a Retailer or other authorised person or entity; or
- (d) subject to Rule 8, You find a lost Winning Scratchcard.
3.2 How to claim Your Prize. If You are claiming:
- (a) in person from our store, the winning Scratchcard must be received by The Streetwear Studio during our normal business hours.
- (b) online through social media, email or website. Please contact us below to arrange the best way to claim your prize.
3.3 You can only claim the Prize or Prizes the Winning Scratchcard is eligible for. You cannot claim any other Prize (or any otherwise unclaimed Prize) in the particular Game with that Scratchcard.
4. Payment of Prizes
4.1 The Streetwear Studio reserves the right to:
- (a) pay Prizes by cheque, other approved instrument, or direct credit;
- (b) withhold a Prize (or recover or seek to recover a Prize already paid) until it has carried out all appropriate checks and enquiries if in its discretion it believes, on reasonable grounds, that the Scratchcard holder is not the rightful owner of that Scratchcard or otherwise lawfully entitled to claim the Prize, or where there is any other reason for The Streetwear Studio (acting reasonably) to question Your entitlement to the Prize, for example where there is more than one name stated on the back of a Scratchcard. Any checks and enquiries will be carried out promptly by The Streetwear Studio.
4.2 The Streetwear Studio will not be liable to pay a Prize on a Scratchcard which it knows or suspects:
- (a) has been resold or otherwise transferred, by way of trade or for other promotional or commercial purposes (whether or not for monetary or other valuable consideration) without The Streetwear Studio's consent; or
- (b) the benefit of which has, in whole or part, been resold or otherwise transferred by way of trade or for other promotional or commercial purposes (whether or not for monetary or other valuable consideration) without The Streetwear Studio's consent.
4.3 No interest will be payable on any Prize, including without limitation whilst any checks or enquiries are carried out in relation to a Scratchcard presented for payment (or in relation to an entry into a Second Chance Draw or a Prize claim), or whilst a dispute about the Scratchcard, entry or Prize claim is being resolved.
Instagram - @thestreetwearstudiouk
Email - email@example.com